Friday, April 10, 2009

Preschool Easter Party

My friend Amber and I were in charge of Emma's class's Easter Party. Amber made amazing snacks and we played pin the tail on the bunny.Emma didn't want to wear the blind fold so no surprise that she put the tail where it belongs. I don't know what she is doing the the picture, pretending to be a bunny, hopefully! The class waiting for the egg hunt to start: Anson, Abby, Elizabeth, Kennedy, Reagan, Bridgette, Emma, Carson, and Brock.
Emma was putting the eggs to her ear and shaking them before dropping them in her bag. I guess she doesn't want an empty one!
Emma with a mouth full of jelly beans. Amber had cupcake papers full of bunny shaped crackers and she made rice crispy treat nests with jelly beans and peeps on top. Yummy! Lucky for me Emma is a picky eater, so she ate the candy and I ate the rice crispy treat!

Hi mom!

Emma didn't want to wear bunny ears and she didn't want whiskers. Opinionated already. And what a ham. I am in trouble!

No comments: