Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter morning...the hunt for the Easter baskets is on!
Emma found hers behind her closet door with some help from Daddy.
She loves her Ariel goggles.
Strike a pose!
Georgia crawled from her door to her basket in the middle of the room so fast I didn't get a picture!Georgia loves to play with the eggs
Is there anything else in here?

Mommy and Georgia watching the egg hunt
We colored eggs that night becuase we didn't have time this weeked. So all day Monday Emma and I took turns hiding and finding the eggs. Emma wanted to go first and she hid the whole basket. After my turn, she hid her eggs exactly where I hid them for her.
This is the first holiday she remembered from last year. When she saw Easter decorations in stores in March she asked me "Is it Easter?" It is definatly more fun when they remember!

No comments: