Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Bunny

I took the girls to Breakfast with the Easter Bunny. It was at Memorial Park in Athens, GA. Because they limit the registration there was only about 20 people there. They had a continental breakfast with enough tables for each family to have their own. They gave the kids art packs. Then the Easter Bunny came in, they read a book together and each kid got some time to talk and have pictures. They also gave us a 4x6 picture of the girls with the bunny. I think this will be a tradition for the Bryants, it was fun and less stressful than the mall. Emma loves art
Georgia wanted to cry when I handed her to the bunny, but Emma and I encouraged her and she got excited! Emma did not want to sit in the bunny's lap. She did notice the bunny's shoes hanged out of his feet. She asked, "Why is the bunny wearing shoes?" I told her he needed to run fast because that is what I tell her to get her to put her shoes on!

No comments: