Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My solution to keeping Emma's art

Emma loves to do art. They make lots of art at school and she makes her own art at home. This results in every parents dilemma of what art to keep. Of course Emma wants to keep everything. I am a purger and I want to keep as little as possible, but I start feeling bad. My solution...I am taking pictures of Emma with her art. This was I can look back and see what she did and how old she was, without crates of ... art. We took about 100 pictures the first day going through everything I have collected this year. These are my favorite shots.

This is an example of something I really want to keep. Look at her little finger prints! Why does it have to be so big?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I have the exact same problem and you've thought of a great solution! Thanks for sharing!