Friday, July 3, 2009

Lake house

We lost our camera before I loaded the pictures from the weekend, so I don't have any of my pictures. These are all from my mom's camera, thank you mom!
We spent 4th of July weekend at the lake house. I love Lake Oconee. It is never crowded, even on holidays! We had a great time as always.Georgia is really interested in what Daddy is doing.
Emma posing for mama
Erin, Mama, Georgia, Emma & Sharyl swimming in the lake. Emma's new thing this summer has been swimming by herself at the lake with the life jacket on. She doesn't want anyone to touch her because she can do it. So of course all she wants to do the whole time we are there is swim in the lake!
Mama, Emma, Georgia, and Erin on the boat
We found the best sand bar the year. Georgia loves it because I let her take her like jacket off.
Emma and Daddy
The girls, Georgia, Erin & Emma

No comments: