Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Babyland

My friend, Christie, and I took our girls to Babyland. We probably spent an hour there plus and hour drive each way. Lets just say I am glad it was free admission. Emma had a great time, so we will go again in another year or so! Georgia was with us, but I didn't take any pictures of her because I was holding her. Poor kid!
Emma loves Santa this year! Hooray!
Emma with Valerie and all of their friends!
The pricey handmade newborns!

There were so many dolls Emma was running around in circles to play with them all.

Emma and Valerie with their good behavior reward suckers! Yes, it was freezing cold that day and my daughter is not wearing a coat. In my defence, I was already carrying Georgia and a 30 pound diaper bag. Who would want to add a coat to that baggage?

No comments: